The Florida Neonatal Neurologic Network’s (FN3) mission is to provide state-of-the-art care for newborn babies with brain injuries and to collect research and develop future therapies to improve long-term outcomes.
FN3 aims to create innovative new therapies for babies with brain injuries.
- Provide state-of-the-art clinical care across the state of Florida.
- Provide educational resources to parents.
- Develop future treatments to improve the outcome of babies with brain injuries.
The Florida Neonatal Neurological Network (FN3) will advance its mission of improving the outcome of babies with brain injuries by combining the excellence found in the top hospitals and research institutes in the state of Florida.
FN3 shall further:
- Observe ethical and professional standards
- Maintain communication and positive relationships between hospitals and the general public
- Strengthen research database by maintaining an updated registry